viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Raprapraprap


When I was a little girl, like 6 or 10 years old, I liked to listen pop music, like Shakira, or Backstreet boys, because all my friends liked them, I remember that I used to do coreographys with my neighbors.
Then, when I had like 13 years old, I re discovered Silvio Rodriguez (my parents have always listen Silvio), and I liked a lot, it started to have a meaning to me. Later I started to listen Fito Paez, because its my mom favorite artist (she is very young), like at the same time I start to listen to Los prisioneros, los Tres, and chilean music, like Intillimani, Illapu and Sol y Lluvia.
I have always like the music in spanish, because I’m very practical with the music, I have to understand it, and it has to provoque me some feelings. That’s why I have never listen music in english, because even though I like the rithm, as I don’t understand the lirics I don’t enjoy it that much.
A few years ago, I started to listen to other styles. I loooooove the chilean rap, I like ska a lot, Bersuit Vergarabat, and I still listen to Silvio.

3 comentarios:

  1. Very good music paloma! except for shakira and backstreet boys jaja.
    i love also rap, we should some time to do a freestyle, i am not very bood at tht,buy with a few beers i think I wild raping a little better jaja =D
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I Listened a lot of music in english, but in the university I started listen spanish music with argentine rock and I like it! Now I prefer spanish lyrics and SilviO have very goods lyrics!!!
    We´ll see us!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, I don't like rap a lot, but Silvio likes me.

    ResponderEliminar