sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

About trips!

I love to travel, especially without a certain destiny and a planified road. I love to pack my belongs, including my tent and the portatil kitchen and go away. Leave all the preoccupations behind and just forget about it for a few weeks it’s the best. The problem is that I don´t always have the time or the money for doing this, for example, this year I think I won’t have the money to go anyware. In the past I have always work on the summer as a waitress and make the money to go on vacations, but this year it’s different, because of the strike we won’t have time in January.
I specially prefer to stay on a tent, near a river, and all the nature. Cook my own food, and relax. Go exploring the place. In the past when I have gone on vacations with my parents, we stayed on our relatives houses, at Temuco and Punta Arenas.
I would love to visit Machu Pichu, Perú. I know that it’s like the favorite destiny for all travelers, and a lot of my friends have go there, but I just see the pictures and it looks so wonderfull!!!. Also I would love to stay a long time in Buenos Aires, Argentina, I went there a few years ago and I couldn’t visit every think I wanted.
Last year I went to Chiloe with Juan, my boyfriend, and we love it. We camp in a lot of places to arrive there, so when we get to Chiloe it was all a triumph. I would definitely repeat that trip.

2 comentarios:

  1. I don´t like go to camp, I think that Ino good for this
    But if I also would like to be a long time in Buenos Aires, and in february I will go to Machu Pichu :) I hope you can travel to there before they closed

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think camping is great! i used to go camping to Elqui's valey when we were a happy family hahaha someday i'm going to go back to that wonderful place :)

    byebye!

    ResponderEliminar