viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

me & the books


Since I was a little girl, I like reading, probably because my both parents are teachers, and they have always encouraged me to read. I like to read because I love the feeling of discovering something new in a book (or photocopy, now a days), I love to get in the book and get disconnected of this world.

My favorite book of all times it’s Harry Potter, even though it’s a little bit neardy. Since I start reading the first part, that I can’t stop, I like the movies too, but I prefer the books.

The first book I read was “TEO va a la escuela”, that was a kids book that my mom brought from the library. It has a lot of drawings, and it was very fun.

My favorite authors are Karl Marx, Vladimir I. Lennin, Pierre Boudieu. And in literature, I like Jose Saramago, Pedro Lemebel, and Gabriel García Márquez.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! i was next to you now but i'm a little shy and i didn't tell you that i'm commenting your post.
    It seems like you has grown between books! that is something great :).
    I haven't read any book of harry potter :( and i have just watched the first movie. But i know that is a great story! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I started to read faster thanks to an intensive readding of the four 1st HP's books in one summer.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi! I love Garcia-Márquez too ahaha
    And about HP, I just read the first book :B

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like Lenin too. You have to read a book called "A red book for Lenin" by Roque Dalton. Es cute :)

    New Year Hugs! :)
    Rox

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't love Marx, but I consider that he is very important. And he is very difficult in The Capital

    ResponderEliminar